My defense to the superhuman perfectionism was to do nothing, quit, put no effort into it, and/or have no emotional investment in the outcome. It was hard not to have an emotional investing in the outcome of things for me, so most of the time I did nothing or quit. Yet, in many areas of my life, I didn’t quit. I wish I knew why, I just didn’t.
- Website: https://www.athalonz.com/
- Email: Contact@athalonz.com
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/Athalonz
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athalonz
- Athalonz supports the Joe Torre Safe at Home Foundation - https://joetorre.org