Helllllooo brilliant creatives.
Welcome to The Brilliant Creative Podcast, Episode 32.
32. Money Clutter: What it is and How to Get Rid of It!
This is a good episode for you if:
-You want your money to feel more organized
-You’d like to make some changes around the way you show up around money
-You’re considering doing a little money work or money coaching, and you want to prepare for success
-You’re feeling stuck in your money life and you want to create some positive momentum
-You’ve been unintentionally late on a bill or two because of disorganization
-You want money to be different, but don’t know where to start
Here’s what we’re going to do in today’s podcast:
1. I’m going to tell you I’m going to define money clutter and give some examples.
2. You’ll get access to download a companion checklist for this podcast at www.angstocke.com/clearingmoneyclutter, which includes a bonus audio file so you can clear your money clutter anytime you like!
3. I’ll run you through 6 action steps you can do to clear your money clutter.
4. I’ll invite you to a free Masterclass that will help you get better at money!
That’s it gang. This is an informative and ACTION PACKED episode. Sound good? If so, listen in!
What you’ll learn:
● That wherever you are, it’s OK to be ther
● A simple list of tasks to clear your cluter
● Some quick mindsets to shift into a positive space around money
● How to feel better about your money fast
● Examples of ways to talk to people who owe you money
● Examples of places you might have money clutter
● How to get some positive energy around money, even if you don’t have a lot
● Some possible next steps for you and money
Listen in! And afterwards, consider rating and reviewing if you find this episode helpful,
1. Click here
2. Click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”
3. Scroll down + click your stars!
If you’d like a chance for your business to be mentioned on the podcast, take a second to write a review. I’d be so grateful.
See you next time, creatives. And remember, You are capable, You are able, and You are strong. You can create, build, make, plan and execute anything you choose!
Ang Stocke Coaching Links