We are back babies! We missed a week again! Ugh, summer.
This is a really good one.
This episode is dedicated to Rob Corno Sr. (aka Papa C.)
We have a really authentic & Real conversation about losing Papa (aka, Rob’s dad\Lilys Grandpa) recently. We talk about our feelings about it and go through what happened.
Also in this episode:
- It’s cooler when she says it
- Laughing at cancer
- She wanted me to cut this part out… (I didn’t)
- Seriously F&$k cancer
- Short recap on what happened & lilys first time hearing it
- Did we do the right thing? (Rob & Stacey) not telling Lily all the details
- Lily is a tough cookie
- Her honesty is so real & refreshing
- Shes not botteling ok Rob!? Jeez
- Blue ford rangers are a trigger
- Papa's work recap: how he got his dream job
- He was so happy
- His light touched everyone he came in contact with
- Lily wants to talk to a therapist
- Lily says hi from when we are posting this!!:]
- Stacey and B go for dinner for the first time in a long time
- We had a record breaking heat wave here in Edmonton
- Praise the lord for AC
- Jolly rancher bubble wrap
- We had a family day
- Rob’s still doing Intuitive fasting
- Missing bad food today
- Glamping. Its how we do.
- Brief intermission to check on the dog
- Planning a movie date with Kiera
- We are famous now.
- We Love you Papa! We miss you so much. ❤️
Find us on social: