Ray Keating reviews what a policy agenda looks like according to thinking rooted in supply-side economics.
Consider books by Ray Keating…
• The Weekly Economist: 52 Quick Reads to Help You Think Like an Economist.Signed paperbacks at RayKeatingOnline.com or paperbacks, hardcovers and Kindle editions at Amazon.com.
• Cathedral: An Alliance of Saint Michael Novel. Signed paperbacks and/or paperbacks, hardcovers and the Kindle edition at Amazon.
• The Pastor Stephen Grant thrillers and mysteries. The latest in the series is Persecution: A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel. Get the signed books here, or paperbacks and Kindle editions right here.
• The Lutheran Planner: The TO DO List Solution combines a simple, powerful system for getting things done with encouragement, inspiration and consolation from the Christian faith.
• Behind Enemy Lines: Conservative Communiques from Left-Wing New York – signed books or at Amazon.
• Free Trade Rocks! 10 Points on International Trade Everyone Should Know is available at Amazon in paperback or for the Kindle edition, and signed books at www.raykeatingonline.com.
Also, listen to Ray’s other podcasts – the PRESS CLUB C podcast and the Daily Dose of Disney with Ray Keating podcast.
Check out www.DisneyBizJournal.com.
Have Ray Keating speak your group, business, school, church, or organization. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.