Imagine you are backstage coaching Rob Thomas before he goes on to sing with Santana at the Grammy's. Or getting Usher ready to sing with Ray Charles. To our next guest, this is just called "Tuesday."
Jan Smith is known affectionately as "Mama Jan," so dubbed by John Hopkins of the Zac Brown Band, but as Jan puts it, it was Usher who took it public. She is a vocal coach to the stars, with the largest roster of charting artists of any artist development facility in America.
She's an author, sought-after speaker, storyteller, entrepreneur, singer, songwriter, musician, oh, and a Grammy nominated producer. She's been inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame, and Billboard calls her one of the Top 100 Women in Music.
She is CEO of Mama J Music, and works tirelessly to develop and educate artists. She gives credit to God for her purpose in life - making others shine. She's adored by those she trains. She's a connector and she'll shoot you straight. Let's dig in, with Mama Jan...
- to Greg Presmanes for introducing Jan and me. Thank you!
JAN SMITH LINKS
- Website: www.jansmith.com
- Twitter: @MamaJanMusic
- Instagram: @MamaJanMusic
- Facebook: MamaJanMusic
BRENTON HUND PODCAST LINKS
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brentonhundpodcast
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brentonhundpodcast/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOCIAL MEDIA BY: The Social Sweetheart
- Website: https://www.socialsweetheart.co
- Email: email@example.com
LOGO DESIGN BY: Taylor Hembree
- Website: https://taylorhembree1993.wixsite.com/ohokmedia