Board Member and Founder of Love Good Fats
Suzie Yorke is on a mission to bring healthy fats back.
A mom of 4 kids, eleven-time Ironman competitor and yoga enthusiast, Suzie spent years adhering to a low-fat diet only for her health to hit a wall in her mid-40s. After reading Nina Teicholz’s best seller, Big Fat Surprise, she immediately shifted to a high-fat, low-carb diet, and started to feel better within a few weeks. While she loved the benefits of her new lifestyle, Suzie found it challenging to find convenient, good-fat snacks. Seeing a gap in the marketplace and a huge opportunity to help others through food, Suzie developed Love Good Fats, a company that produces low-sugar foods loaded with good fats.
Starting in 2017, Suzie led the launch and expansion of Love Good Fats to exceed $100million in Gross Revenues in a little over 3 years with sales in the largest Retailers across Canada and the US. Love Good Fats quickly became one of the fastest-growing bar brands in North America. As a 25-year veteran of the CPG industry, Suzie has worked at brand building companies such as Proctor & Gamble, PepsiCo, Kraft Heinz, Weight Watchers; also worked at two other hyper growth brands prior to creating her own rocket ship success story brand, at age 50. She is more so a unique, later blooming entrepreneur, who utilized
her accomplished marketing background, personal journey, and deep devotion and passion for health, to drive towards her Mission to spread the word that fat is back, and sugar is out!
Suzie has been recognized several times since launching Love Good Fats, including the:
- 2019 Mompreneur® Start Up Award
- 2019 WXN Top 100 BMO Entrepreneur Award
- 2020 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards Ones to Watch Award
- Most recently, The Women of Inspiration 2021 Special Recognition Entrepreneur Award
- 2021 RevolutionHer Entrepreneur Role Model Award
- 2021 Globe & Mail Report on Business Top Growing Companies in Canada Award, placing in the coveted top #1 spot for 2017-2020 Revenues Growth
Love Good Fats