Being a successful face to face personal trainer does not necessarily translate into success when shifting towards online personal training. Jonathan Goodman shares his expertise and provides some key insights into how online personal training is different from in-person training.
Jonathan Goodman is an experienced and respected personal trainer from Toronto, Canada. He is the author of several books, including Ignite the Fire and also the Personal Trainer Pocketbook. Jon is also the founder of the Personal Trainer Development Centre and created the Online Trainer Academy.
This episode covers a wide range of subjects related to fitness business and more specifically online personal training, including:
- problems associated with marketing across a broad audience rather than focusing on a specific niche
- the importance of communicating value to the customer or personal training client
- the difference in demonstrating value between a budget and a high-end service model
- key differences between a face to face versus an online personal training service offering
- advice for newly qualified personal trainers who are seeking to offer online fitness coaching
- plus much, much more great value content
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video series on YouTube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.