Recently the creator of our Sleep Recovery Specialist course, Ben Pratt, was interviewed on the Pro-Fit podcast (episode 7) by Matt Robinson, a member of the Pro-Fit Personal Training team. With the permission of Pro-Fit we are featuring the video recording of the full interview as episode 33 of the Fit to Succeed podcast. This episode is a little longer than our normal podcast show. Enjoy.
During this episode, a wide range of topics was discussed, including:
- the importance of sleep to health and wellbeing
- how sleep habits have changed during the last 3 decades
- why correctly assessing sleep habits and behaviours is important
- the powerful connection between chronic sleep loss and weight gain
- fundamental principles to train circadian rhythm and establish effective sleep
- ideas and strategies to help develop good sleep habits in young children
- how to correctly utilise naps to help improve performance following periods of sleep loss
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video series on YouTube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.
To learn more about Pro-Fit Personal Training please visit their website.