We welcome fitness entrepreneur Katie Bulmer-Cooke to the expert video series. Katie has received numerous accolades for her high-level work in the fitness industry including UK PT of the year 2012, Top 10 Global PT’s to Watch 2012, UK fitness professional of the year 2013, and North East Top 100 Entrepreneur 2015. Outside of fitness she is may be best known for as a candidate in the hit BBC television show The Apprentice (series 10, 2014) after surviving 10 out of 12 gruelling weeks on the show.
In this episode we discuss the value of effective branding in your business including:
- Katie's biggest challenges in her fitness career
- Why business branding is important
- Key steps to developing an effective business brand
- Understanding your target market when creating your brand
- Adapting business behaviour to ensure ongoing success
If you enjoy this podcast then please subscribe to our channel, rate and review the show. We welcome your thoughts and comments in relation to anything discussed within this episode.