Darryl Edwards, (MSc) is the founder of HEALTH Unplugged and owner of Primal Play and Fitness Explorer Training. He is an international speaker, coach, nutritionist and author of Paleo Fitness(2015), Paleo from A to Z(2015), and Animal Moves (2018). He has been published in titles such as Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Elle, Men's Fitness and featured on the BBC, ABC in Australia and the international documentary We Love Paleo.
Episode 10 features an exploration of what helped Darryl to form his unique take of fitness development in contrast to modern gym based fitness. Key issues we discuss are:
- the primary principles behind Primal Play
- Darryl's views on mainstream gym-based training
- the fundamental movement patterns that comprise Primal Play
- why Darryl believes biology dictates that humans are movement generalists
- how animal pattern training can benefit human function
- Darryl's favourite 2 animal moves
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast so you will receive each update immediately upon release.