Ryan James is a well-seasoned athlete that has represented Great Britain across several different sports including elite level long-distance & iron man triathlon, sprint track cycling, stand up paddle boarding, and outrigger canoeing. He is also a highly experienced personal trainer, sports therapist, fitness educator, nutritionist, and is a senior well-being advisor for the emergency services.
In this episode explores a whole range of fascinating fitness, training and mindset information, especially focusing on overcoming injury on the road to high level physical performance:
- what attracted Ryan to water sports
- the range of sporting injuries Ryan overcame to success
- how fitness and therapy education helped provide an advantage in recovery
- how to manage your mindset during elite performance and recovery
- a wide range of training tips and strategies to optimise physical performance
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video on You Tube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.