In this episode we kick up a stink and dive into the nitty gritty of digestive health with leading expert, Dr Jillian Teta.
Dr Teta received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University, where she shadowed well-known physicians who are experts in their fields. She practices at the Naturopathic Health Clinic of North Carolina and writes for numerous paper and digital publications. Jillian also lectures extensively. She is the author of the book Natural Solutions for Digestive Health. Key content discussed includes:
- where Jillian's interest in digestive health stemmed from
- how digestion is the basis for good health
- 3 most common digestive complaints
- how can personal trainers support their client's digestive health
- is the hype around the microbiome and gut flora justified?
- what are the benefits of a health gut bacteria balance?
If you enjoy this episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free expert information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or the video on You Tube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.