Season 2 Ep 4:Delicious Delights, Tasty Treats for the Soul
Apr 27, 2021
Terry Grubbs Sr.
Reverend Brown is the author of the book Delicious Delights and the creator of a inspirational platform on Facebook called Biblical Truths.
- Rev. Brown received her BS in Computer Science, Savannah State University (Savannah, GA). MS in Counseling Psychology, Cameron University (Lawton, OK), and a MAT in Theological Studies, Liberty University, (Lynchburg, VA).
- Rev. Brown and her husband have a beautiful daughter, Dominique.
- Reverend Brown was licensed on March 3, 1997, at Independence Missionary Baptist Church of Leavenworth, Kansas, by Pastor B.J. Landrum. Rev. Brown faithfully served in several churches in various leadership roles and ministries. Rev Brown joined Sweet Home Missionary Baptist Church, Miami, FL, September 6, 2009, and received a third license to preach the gospel and was ordained November 11, 2018, by Pastor Theo Johnson.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The inspiration for the book.
- Growth and Development.
- Relationship Building.
- Please subscribe and download the show on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Amazon Music, and several other platforms.
- You can also go to our website @www.my2centsmatter.com to catch up on all the episodes from seasons 1 &2 and purchase My2CentsMatter products to help support the show.
If you want to talk more or have ideas for discussion, please email me at [email protected]
- Twitter @My2CentsMatter2
- Instagram @my2centsmatter3