Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 003: Disney World Early Morning Magic, Using Loyalty Points for Home Sharing, Caribbean Comparisons, Mattress Runs & United PolarisMarch 10, 2018 Ed Pizza, Summer Hull, Jen Yellin, Mike LaRosa
This episode we're talking with Summer Hull from Mommy Points about Walt Disney World's "Early Morning Magic", Hyatt's new partnership with Oasis Luxury Home Share and some fun Caribbean comparisons of the new Grand Hyatt Baha Mar & the Park Hyatt St. Kitts. Jen from Deals We Like is back to teach us about mattress runs and talk about the current Wyndham promotion. After that we welcome Mike LaRosa from Coworkaholic to report on his experiences with United Airlines' "new" Polaris Business Class, albeit just the "soft" product.
Thanks to our Sponsors
- 0:51 - Hyatt's new partnership with Oasis Luxury Home Sharing
- 4:30 - Walt Disney World's "Early Morning Magic" Package
- 9:15 - Summer's "Caribbean Comparison" of two new Hyatt properties
- 26:48 - Today's Big Deal: Learning about "Mattress Runs" and a new Wyndham promotion
- 34:07 - United Airlines' Polaris Business Class review
- 53:48 - The Final Two Pennies - More negative videos of airline employee behavior/This week's Gogo secret phrase
- Mommy Points Homepage
- Hyatt's new partnership with Oasis
- Disney World's "Early Morning Magic"
- Summer's Sneak Peek of the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Summer's Video Review of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts
- Jen's take on a "Mattress Run Worthy" Wyndham promotion
- Coworkaholic Homepage
- United Airlines Treating Customers Poorly
- Gogo Secret Phrase Giveaway Page