Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 004: United Airlines in the Doghouse, Chase Freedom Q2 Promos, ZorkFest 2018, SPG Amex for Business Bonus & Review of The Ritz-Carlton Langkawi
Mar 15, 2018
Ed Pizza, Angelina Aucello, Michael Trager, Jen Yellin
This episode we're joined by Angelina Aucello from Angelina Travels
and The Points Guy
, tackling sad news of yet another United Airlines PR crisis, the benefits of using Chase Pay and the new Chase Freedom Q2 Category Promo. Later on she'll share her experience flying to SE Asia with two kids under the age of five and her review of (and awesome Marriott redemption for) the new Ritz-Carlton Langkawi. What's a ZorkFest? Well, Michael Trager of ZorkFest 2018
gives us a preview of this awesome travel loyalty AND casino loyalty event taking place in Las Vegas this coming Memorial Day weekend. Jen from Deals We Like
offers insight on the upcoming post Marriott/SPG merger Amex and Chase credit card and the latest (and possibly the last?!) SPG Amex for Business 30k point bonus. Last but not least we bid adieu to the short lived Amazon and JetBlue partnership.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Gogo In-Flight Internet
Freddie Awards | Voice of the Frequent Flyer
- 1:00 - New Chase Freedom Categories for Q2
- 2:25 - Benefits of Chase Pay
- 3:39 - Another United Airlines PR Crisis
- 9:00 - What's a ZorkFest?
- 22:30 - Today's Big Deal: SPG Amex for Business 30k Point Bonus
- 26:27 - The Difference Between Business & Personal Credit Cards
- 28:14 - New Amex and Chase Cards Post SPG/Marriott Merger
- 30:30 - Flying Long Haul to SE Asia with Kids Under Five (IN ECONOMY!!)
- 32:50 - Comparing Properties, Crushing an Award Redemption & Maximizing Transferable Points (Ritz-Carlton vs. Marriott vs. SPG) + 5th Night Free Award Booking
- 33:55 - Kid's Clubs on Property
- 38:20 - Marriott's Flights & Nights Packages
- 42:48 - The Final Two Pennies: RIP Amazon & JetBlue Partnership