Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 011: Booking Hawaii Award Flights Like a Pro & Spring 2018 Hotel PromosMay 03, 2018 Ed Pizza, Spencer Howard, Jen Yellin, David Feldman
For Ep. 011 we’re back to our normal show format. First up is a discussion with Spencer from Straight to the Points on how to book airfare for your dream Hawaii trip with award points. Jen from Deals We Like returns for our favorite segment. This week she’s got an overview of current hotel promotions. Following that is part two of Ed’s conversation with David Feldman. This week he provides a great comparison of Qantas vs. American Airlines and why he switched programs. Ed’s Final Two Pennies this week talks about what customer loyalty looks like.
Thanks to our Sponsor!
- 0:20 - Back to our normal show format: Intro to Ep. 011!
- 2:25 - Booking a dream trip to Hawaii with award points
- 5:40 - Comparing different point conversion rates and how to earn or transfer
- 10:45 - How much is your time worth? Putting in a little work to find better flights
- 15:50 - A new Marriott/SPG aligned promotion
- 18:25 - The sky’s the limit for Hilton’s Double Points promotion
- 23:00 - Why are you loyal? Is it Stockholm Syndrome?
- 25:00 - Qantas vs. American Airlines
- 32:00 - How David made the shift from programs
- 35:00 - Scoring Qantas Premium Awards
- 41:15 - TF2P: How the Freddie Awards show what customer loyalty really looks like
Email us your travel questions! Whether it’s: How to Earn. How to Burn. Which program is best for your objectives or simply destination suggestions! Email Ed at email@example.com