Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 012: Family Travel to Orlando Theme Parks & What’s Coworking?
May 10, 2018
Ed Pizza, Summer Hull, Mike LaRosa
Summer Hull from Mommy Points
is back this week and chatting with Ed all about planning family vacations to Orlando. We cover everything from her latest Orlando hotel review
, to benefits of staying on property vs. off property. How to avoid ticket sticker shock and comparing Universal Studios’ Express Pass to Disney’s FastPass. On the topic of families, we also weigh out the pros of adding your kids as authorized users on credit cards. Our second guest is Mike LaRosa from Coworkaholic
. Have you (like Ed) been hearing a lot about coworking but not quite sure what that is? Mike shares what coworking is
, why people are working out of them all over the world and the best way to find a space! This week’s Final Two Pennies tackles the truth about one airline’s safety reputation and how you can win an Amazon.com gift card just for asking us a travel question!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
Gogo In-Flight Internet
- 0:28 - Intro & Send us your travel questions!
- 1:15 - Summer from Mommy Points is back to talk about planning family vacations to Orlando!
- 5:30 - Differences between Universal Studios Express Pass and Disney World FastPass
- 9:30 - How it was cheaper to buy annual passes to Universal Studios then a one visit, three day ticket
- 14:50 - Why giving your kid a card rather than cash makes sense.
- 20:00 - What’s this coworking thing that I keep on hearing about Why are so many people working there? And where can I find them?
- 23:45 - Coworking in a hotel?
- 26:50 - Can I work in a bunch of different coworking spaces and cities?
- 29:27 - The Final Two Pennies: No, Southwest Airlines is NOT unsafe to fly.
- 33:45 - Ask us a question and get an Amazon.com gift card!
Summer’s Post: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Studios
Ed’s Post: Cost of Universal Studios Ticket Sticker Shock
What is Coworking?
Email Ed your travel questions for a chance to win an Amazon.com gift card!