Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 013: Spirit Airlines Adding WiFi & Family Friendly Florida VacationsMay 17, 2018 Ed Pizza, Seth Miller, Jen Yellen, Angelina Aucello
This week we’ve got a jam packed episode with news, reviews and deals! Spirit Airlines announces they’re adding WiFi to all their planes by 2019. We get a review of Norwegian Premium Economy from Seth Miller of Wandering Aramean and PaxEx.Aero. Jen from Deals We Like this week uses a personal example on why sometimes it makes sense to buy points for this week’s “It’s a BIG Deal”. Angelina Aucello from Angelina Travels tells us all about her recent family friendly and affordable trip to Jacksonville, FL. The Final Two Pennies asks the questions: Are you maximizing your spending and when is it time to re-evaluate what’s in your wallet? Plus, don’t forget to listen for how to score an Amazon.com gift card just for booking a flight!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 01:50 Seth’s review of Norwegian Airlines Premium From Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen
- 5:00 Bidding on an upgrade for Norwegian Premium from Copenhagen to JFK
- 6:30 Spirit Airlines Adds WiFi
- 13:00 Long flights on seats with less padding leads to our first “tuchus”
- 20:30 - Why purchasing points can make sense...sometimes
- 25:40 - This super smart way how to avoid paying for a resort fee
- 27:30 - “Off the beaten path” family vacation destinations like Jacksonville, FL
- 36:00 - The Final Two Pennies: How to maximize your spend and re-evaluate the cards in your wallet as programs change.
Show Notes & Links