Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
M2G 021: Hyatt's New Credit Card, Toy Story Land & $100 free on AmazonJuly 11, 2018 Ed Pizza, Summer Hull, Jen Yellin, Joe Cheung, Leslie Harvey
We’ve got a chock full episode this week with two of our favorite regular contributors and a sneak peek review of Walt Disney World’s new Toy Story Land! We start off with Summer Hull from Mommy Points filling us in on all the details about Hyatt’s new credit card. Following that, this week’s “It’s a Big Deal” is courtesy of Jen Yellin from Deals We Like with an AMEX promotion that can score you $100 free on Amazon, just in time for Prime Day! The hosts from the podcast Disney Deciphered, Joe Cheung from As the Joe Flies and Leslie Harvey from Trips with Tykes dial in to give us their take on the main attractions and food offerings available at Toy Story Land. We wrap up the episode with Ed’s Final Two Pennies, all about the most important thing to keep in mind when redeeming those hard earned points and miles.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 3:00 - How to “stack” extra elite status credits with the new Hyatt credit card
- 9:50 - How to get the “best of both worlds” booking full service hotels at only Category 1 redemption rates
- 18:10 - $100 for free on Amazon thanks to this latest AMEX promotion
- 25:00 - Is the new Slinky Dog Dash worth the wait?
- 34:40 - Food “hits and misses” at Woody’s Lunchbox
- 37:30 - TF2P
Show Notes & Links