Miles to Go - Travel Tips, News & Reviews You Can't Afford to Miss!
Making Travel Fun No Matter The Budget & IHG Credit Card 101 - M2G 029September 05, 2018 Ed Pizza, Charles McCool, Lee Huffman
On this week’s episode Ed chats with one of the “Happiest Travelers” he’s ever met, Charles McCool of McCool Travel. Find out some of his best tips and tricks when booking your next vacation as they discuss a unique perspective on how to make travel fun no matter your budget. Lee Huffman from BaldThoughts and the upcoming podcast We Travel There shares his expert knowledge on the ins and outs of the IHG credit card benefits. Ed answers our first listener submitted question from Liam in Montreal on the pros and cons of crediting to Air Canada or United Airlines.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 01:05 - Listener Question: Should I credit to Air Canada or United?
- 06:10 - One of the happiest travelers Ed has met
- 10:40 - Travel isn’t “One Size Fits All”
- 15:50 - Playing the field when planning travel
- 23:08 - IHG Credit Cards
- 27:10 - 4th Night Free Tips & Tricks
- 32:35 - TF2P
Show Notes & Links
Check Out Some of Our Favorite Travel Podcasts