The Happier Dentist Podcast
Does having a warrior morning mindset result in happiness? With James Zheng. EP. 1
May 03, 2021
Jason Koh DDS MS
Today with my guest James Zheng, we jump into topics such as how to mentally prepare for stress in your workplace and then be ready to handle it with ease.
James is the host of The Morning MindSET Podcast where he helps his listeners develop the “warrior” mindset. Something I liken to what we need to have in a dental office environment. He describes himself as a man of faith, a student of life, a thoughtful husband and a nerd at heart. I know him as an amazing person that looks at challenges in a special way and he is here to share his perspectives with us.
- James starts by describing the mindset of the dentists he’s observed that tend to be happier in their careers
- Why having empathy in your office will change your office dynamic whether you describe yourself as being empathetic or not.
- We talk about ways of communicating a stressful day with your partner that actually helps build understanding and trust with one another.
- Introversion and extroversion and it’s relationship with how we receive energy.
- Finally, we close by offering simple systems to include in our life that help us feel refreshed each and every week.
You can find James Zheng here: