Health plays such a big role in productivity, making good decisions, and basically being at your best. Joining us today to talk about why optimum health is so important for maximum returns (even in real estate) is Joe Fang, the director of investor relations at Break of Day Capital. Tuning in you’ll hear about what inspired Joe’s health kick and why he believes so strongly that health and wealth are in synergy, before he breaks down his three most important factors for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We talk about the circadian rhythm, time-restricted eating, and being physically active, as well as the value of alternative doctors and restricting your exposure to blue light. Tune in to find out what you could implement today to improve your health, your wealth, and your life!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Today’s topic: optimum health for maximum returns in real estate.
- An introduction to today’s guest Joe Fang and what inspired his health kick.
- How health and wealth are in synergy.
- How passive investments and syndication helped Joe explore the world of healthy living.
- Three things that the average person could do to change their life for the better, starting with being mindful of your circadian rhythm.
- The benefits of time-restricted eating.
- What it means to be physically active.
- Resources to help you manage blue light.
- The value of alternative doctors.
- Why exercising more and eating less doesn’t always work.
- Where to find more information on the principles discussed in this episode.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Joseph Fang on LinkedIn
Dr. Jack Kruse
Dr. Satchin Panda
Dr. Jason Fung
The Weston A. Price Foundation
The Life Stylist Podcast with Luke Storey
Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. Steve Lynn
The Circadian Code
Asset Management Mastery Facebook Group
Break of Day Capital
Break of Day Capital Instagram
Break of Day Capital Youtube
Gary Lipsky on LinkedIn