Welcome to another episode of The Beacon Way Podcast, a show that focuses on the current trends and the dynamic world of digital marketing for small businesses. Digital marketing has created many exciting avenues for businesses to reach potential clients, but what are the potential negative aspects of digital marketing? In today’s episode, we discuss the importance of identifying and removing barriers to digital marketing to help your business reach its full potential. We discuss breaking-down complex clients to their basic components, why it is important to focus marketing efforts, and some common challenges that businesses experience with digital marketing. We also learn how some barriers can be beneficial, how to cultivate connections with clients, lessons that Jennifer and Adrienne learned over their professional careers, and much more! Tune in to learn insider tips and tricks and how to help your business reach its full potential with The Beacon Way Podcast!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How to solve complex problems by breaking them down into simple components.
- Jennifer gives us some examples of complex problems in the digital space.
- Why it is essential to address potential questions that potential clients might have.
- We find out some simple methods to increase trust with your customer base.
- The importance of focusing efforts on your ideal client and not everyone.
- Understanding who your client is in order to remove barriers.
- Some of the challenges that come with client retention.
- How some barriers can actually help you identify your ideal clients.
- Adrienne explains the financial and emotional costs associated with new and old clients.
- The lessons that Jennifer and Adrienne learned early in their career journeys.
- Start your business from a general perspective and then identify the niche clients.
- Examples of the common barriers that businesses face in the service industry.
- Jennifer gives us some tips and tricks to breaking some simple barriers.
- More examples of common challenges that businesses are currently faced with.
- How breaking-down complex client needs visually to communicate concepts effectively.
- Adrienne explains the approach to cultivating connections with the clients.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Adrienne Wilkerson on LinkedIn
Adrienne Wilkerson on Twitter
Jennifer Christensen on LinkedIn
Jennifer Christensen on Twitter
Beacon Media + Marketing
The Beacon Way Email