Today's guest is Jodi of Littleskisdairy!
Jodi is a wife, mother, entrepreneur, and a downright sweetheart! She's living her dream life and brining joy to people from all over. Jodi shares with us her most practical advice for raising a healthy herd. Pushing through devastating loss and using that to pivot her entire family into a booming business! Jodi also has chickens, ducks, and many other beautiful critters! Jodi's goal is to open a brick and mortar storefront and a first class website! Both of which are coming SOON!
In the episode we cover:
1. How her farm began and the struggles she faced along the way.
2. Tips for those just starting out.
3. What to look for and test for in goats to keep them healthy and strong.
4. How she implements her farm's biosecurity protocols.
5. Her story is remarkable, and I think we all could learn from her on how to embrace life and "grab the goat by the horns" and to never give up on a DREAM!
6. She recycles old feed bags and turns them into grocery totes.
7. We discuss how she works with her local community to help educate the younger generation!
Find Jodi and her amazing handmade products here
You can send her a message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org