Today's episode is a fun filled interview with our first ever chicken dad. Mike is an Air Force veteran, he enjoys the outdoors, being a chicken dad, and living life to the fullest.
1. The benefits of keeping a backyard flock.
2. Things he would've done differently.
3. Tips for new chicken keepers and seasoned flock owners.
4. The importance of educating oneself on caring for our backyard friends.
5. City ordnances and how he feels everyone who wants chickens should have the opportunity to do so.
6. How chickens can help with depression and anxiety.
We had a hilarious conversation and I know you'll love it as much as I did.
Mike also hand crafts little Chicknic' tables for his flock, and they're available for purchase. You can follow and contact him through
I also share a review of the recent Aspen nest Liners and Chicken nest box herbs.
I purchased from
Don't forget to follow Wilma and all her backyard adventures!
"A podcast for REAL chicken keepers"