Today Josiah, Brianna, and Gabrielle share their experiences with professional editing and how it has helped them grow as writers. They debunk common misconceptions that writers have about working with a professional editor and discuss the advantages of hiring one.
What topics would you like to hear discussed on the podcast? Let us know at email@example.com!
- Have your work sharpened by Story Embers' recommended editor: (https://www.theliterarycrusader.com/welcome.html)
- Josiah’s article “3 Truths You May Not Realize About Professional Editing”: (https://storyembers.org/three-truths-you-may-not-realize-about-professional-editing/)
- Access our FREE Cultivating a Mindset for Success e-course: (https://storyembers.org/mindset/)
- Comment on this episode on our blog: (https://storyembers.org/se-podcast-35-what-professional-editing-is-like/)
- Become a supporter and get access to exclusive Story Embers updates, swag, and more! (https://www.patreon.com/storyembers)
Legendary - Purple Planet Music (https://www.purple-planet.com/)