Thanks for joining us in our third installment of TheBLAST Podcast! Be sure to leave us a comment below or a rating on iTunes to let us know how we're doing.
This week, Dave and I tackle a vital issue that could make your life a great blessing or.. a living nightmare. How does someone who's serious about serving God and people in ministry also keep a handle on their marriage relationship? We discuss many helpful ideas including:
- Finding the biblical purpose for marriage
- Making priorities in our lives
- Great books to read to help us in our marriages
- Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Full version of the song used in the break:
In the second half of the show we are joined by Evangelist Tony Chase for a great discussion of his experience in balancing marital life and ministry.
Thanks again for listening and please let us know how we're doing!