The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Former Regulators Describe Yelling Matches with Musk
- Leopard Shuts Down Mercedes Plant
- EV Battery Factory to Pay $40 Per Hour
- GM Company Asks Workers to Sleep on Factory Floors
- Failed Fastener Causes $3.8 Million in Damage
In Case You Missed It
- Vietnamese Carmaker to Build EVs in North Carolina
- As Russia Sees Tech Brain Drain, Other Nations Hope to Gain
- Manufacturing Heads to Space
Click here for a free sample from our sponsor, Oil Eater. Oil Eater’s cleaners and heavy duty degreaser were specifically designed to replace dangerous solvents and are used by industries throughout the world. Visit: https://www.ien.com/oileater.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Andy, Jeff or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.