The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- How to Bring Manufacturing Back to the U.S.
- Rescues After Chinese Building Collapses
- New Airport a 'Starting Gun' for Future of Transportation
- 1,000 UAW Members Strike in Wisconsin, Iowa
- Foxconn Could Soon Own Lordstown
In Case You Missed It
- Food Plant Fires Fuel Conspiracy Theory
- Georgia Sets $1.5B for EV Maker Rivian
- Trash Mountain Could Burst Into Flames Any Minute
Click here for a free sample from our sponsor, Oil Eater. Oil Eater’s cleaners and heavy duty degreaser were specifically designed to replace dangerous solvents and are used by industries throughout the world. Visit: https://www.ien.com/oileater.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Andy, Jeff or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.