The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- The Most Stolen Cars of 2021
- Ford to Cut 8,000 Jobs
- Amy's Kitchen to Close 11-Month-Old Plant
- Chinese-Made GPS Tracker Highly Vulnerable
- Nissan to Pull the Plug on Pioneering EV
In Case You Missed It
- GM HQ Staying in Downtown Detroit
- Space Factory to Build Materials 'Impossible to Manufacture on Earth'
- Trucker Protest Shuts Down Operations at California Port
Click here for more information from our new sponsor, Redzone.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Anna, Jeff or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.