The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Quiet Quitting: The Latest Trend That No One's Happy About
- 'Solar Tree' Can Power Your House, Charge Your EV
- Amazon's Robot Workforce Could Doom the American Worker
- Farmers Are Ditching Scarecrows for Laser Beams
- World's Largest Cruise Ship to Be Sold for Scrap
In Case You Missed It
- Electric Spoon Lightly Shocks You to Make Food Taste Saltier
- Bill Could Ban Tesla’s ‘Full Self-Driving’
- Navy Wants a Destroyer with Lasers and Hypersonic Missiles
Click here for more information from our new sponsor, Redzone. Redzone’s software enables manufacturers, big and small, to boost their plant’s productivity, increase employee engagement and lower turnover.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Anna, Jeff or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.