The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Railway Averts Strike After Labor Deal Reached
- Manufacturing Defect Caused Pipeline Explosion
- World’s Largest Silicon Carbide Materials Facility Planned for U.S.
- Personal Submarines Become More Affordable
- Bezos Rocket Crashes After Liftoff, Only Experiments Aboard
In Case You Missed It
- Tesla Says it’s Finally Flush with Battery Cells
- Gates: Tech Innovation Would Help Solve Hunger
- DARPA's New X-Plane to Make Leaps in Aerospace Tech
- Magline, Inc. Celebrates 75 Years
- Bernard Celebrates 75th Anniversary
This week's episode is sponsored by the Big 50. Industrial Distribution’s Big 50 List is in an annual ranking of the top 50 industrial distributors by sales revenue.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Anna, Jeff or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.