The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Honda Asks Workers to Repay Miscalculated Bonuses
- Foxconn Workers Put in 3 Months of Work Per Year
- Northrop Grumman to Unveil the B-21 Raider
- The Industries That Still Use Floppy Disks
- 7 States Back Hydrogen as Clean Energy Source
In Case You Missed It
- Hertz Ordering Up to 175k EVs from GM
- Drone Swarms Use 3D Printing to Build Concrete Structures
- The Top 10 Technologies at IMTS 2022
This week's episode is sponsored by the Big 50. Industrial Distribution’s Big 50 List is in an annual ranking of the top 50 industrial distributors by sales revenue.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Anna, Jeff or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.