Editor's note: Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). This week:
- Plant Fires Thousands of Workers in Late Night Text
- Ford Suggests Turning Off the Heat in Your F-150 Lightning This Winter
- Boring is Bailing on U.S. Projects
- Caterpillar Successfully Demonstrates First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- Automaker Floats Minimalist Convertible Concept
In Case You Missed It
- Hyundai to Rebuild Original 1974 Pony Coupe Concept
- SF Will Allow Police to Deploy Lethal Robots
- Canoo Delivers Light Tactical Vehicle to U.S. Army
This episode is sponsored by Dassault Systems. Register for our live video podcast: How to Attract New Talent with AR. This new live podcast will tell you how augmented reality is helping manufacturers reach operational excellence and attract young, qualified workers in a competitive landscape. Register Here.
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.