Editor's note: Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Ford Mustang Loses Spot as Most American-Made Car
- Stellantis Idles Illinois Plant Indefinitely
- Lifting Magnet Problems Lead to Severe Accident at Fab Company
- United Places Huge Order with Boeing to Replace Aging Planes
- Ford Debuts GT Mk IV Supercar
In Case You Missed It
- Apple is Ditching Full Self Driving on its Long-Promised Car
- 15 Automakers Reach Automatic Braking Goals
- Rail Strike Would've Been Worse than All Previous Supply Chain Disruptions Combined
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff, Andy or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.