The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- CEO Suffers Massive Hit Following 'Solid Gold' Beer Can Controversy
- Wyoming Lawmakers Seek to Ban EVs by 2035
- Bearings Giant to Close Longtime Plant
- Terminated Worker Ordered to Pay Back Employer for 'Time Theft'
- U.S. Official Warns of Risks Posed by Heavy Electric Vehicles
In Case You Missed It
- Britishvolt's Gigaplant Flatlines
- Home Depot to Eliminate Controversial Pay 'Rounding' Practice
- Amazon Warehouses Fined for Ergonomic Hazards
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.