The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is brought to you by BigCommerce. BigCommerce provides modern ecommerce technology that works with your existing systems. ERP, OMS, CRM — no problem. Whatever existing business tools and technologies you use today, BigCommerce can integrate using pre-built, one-click integrations or customize your automation with its APIs. Make the move to BigCommerce today.
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- GM Offers Buyouts to Most U.S. Salaried Workers to Trim Costs
- Honda Patents Motorcycle Airbag That Detaches with Rider in a Crash
- Oshkosh Challenges $231M Army Contract
- Commercial EV Maker Arrival Burning Through Cash
- Boeing Receives Order for Up to 121 Planes
In Case You Missed It
- Caterpillar Workers Ratify New 6-Year Contract with Company
- Electric Car Stores Will Be Restricted in Mississippi
- 3D-Printed Minimalist Commune Planned for West Texas & Largest 3D Printed House For Sale in NY
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.