The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by Adobe. Changing customer expectations and increasing cost and competitive pressures are forcing industrial manufacturers to rethink how they engage with buyers to grow revenue, improve profitability and gain operational efficiencies. Jon Burdette from Adobe and David Mantey recently sat down to talk about what industrial manufacturers should consider with their commerce initiatives, and how they should tie into their digital customer experience. Watch it now.
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Developer Proposes $5B Man-Made 'Moon' in Dubai
- World's Largest Airplane Successfully Releases Hypersonic Test Vehicle
- 100-Year-Old 'Lingotto' Factory Inspires Latest Fiat Design
- Tesla Bot Can Walk, Navigate and Pick Up Items
- Ford Says It Will Stop Competing in Over-Served Markets
In Case You Missed It
- Peloton Undergoes Significant Rebrand
- UPS Strike Looms
- Dutch Inventor 'Growing' Mushroom Coffins
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.