Editor's note: Click here to subscribe to the podcast.
The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by Brother Mobile Solutions, which amplifies the efficiency of your operation with powerful, rugged, and drop-in-ready industrial barcode printing solutions. So whether you're using their solution on a cart, at a workstation, or on a forklift: these printers are made for you. Food manufacturing moves fast. So do Brother's printers. Streamline your supply chain from order to fulfillment.
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Wrong Bearing Causes $1.1M Fire at Sea
- 112-Year-Old Ship Falls Over in Drydock
- Closure of Master Lock Milwaukee Factory to Affect 330 Jobs
- Neuralink Gets FDA Approval to Begin Brain Implant Trials in People
- Impossible Foods Accused of Spying on Plant-Based Meat Rival
In Case You Missed It
- Why Workers Don’t Use Their PTO
- Stellantis Invests in Lithium-Sulfur EV Battery Technology
- Gulfstream Sets Speed Record with SAF
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.