The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by BigCommerce, which provides modern ecommerce technology that works with existing systems.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- MyPillow Auctions Assets, Downsizes in Minnesota
- Roller Coaster Crack May Have Formed 6-10 Days Before Closure
- Anchor Brewing Halts Operations After 127 Years
- Explosion Destroys Offshore Gas Platform
- Loose Pin Forced Emergency FedEx Landing
In Case You Missed It
- Musk Unveils New AI Startup
- Declining Federal Research Is Hurting U.S. Innovation
- FDA Looks into Energy Drink with Caffeine Equal to 6 Coke Cans
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.