The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by BigCommerce, which provides modern ecommerce technology that works with existing systems. ERP, OMS, CRM — no problem.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Russia Seizes Control Over Carlsberg, Danone Despite Impending Sales
- E-bike Manufacturer VanMoof Declares Bankruptcy
- Tesla's 1st Electric Pickup Rolls Off Assembly Line
- Sawmill Owner Refuses Safety Fixes After Young Worker Perishes in Accident
- Gas Leaked from Bad Fitting in Pennsylvania Chocolate Factory Explosion
In Case You Missed It
- Guacamole Bot Does All the Hard Work
- Tornado-Ravaged Plant Reopens Nearly Five Years Later
- Biden Administration Launches Cyber Labeling Program
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.