The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by BigCommerce, which provides modern ecommerce technology that works with existing systems.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Why Stanley’s Plan to Reshore Craftsman Failed
- Supersonic X-59 Nears First Flight
- Tornado Damages Pfizer Plant in North Carolina
- Apple Chip Supplier Delays U.S. Plant Due to Lack of Skilled Labor
- Solar Panels on Water Canals Seem Like a No-Brainer
In Case You Missed It
- U.S. Pulls Plug on Authorization for Lithium Exploration
- After Decades of Delays and Broken Promises, Coal Miners Hail Rule to Slow Rise of Black Lung
- Cobots Take on Dull, Dirty & Dangerous Jobs
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.