The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by BigCommerce, which provides modern ecommerce technology that works with existing systems.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Anheuser-Busch Cuts Hundreds of Jobs
- Truck Parts Maker Fined $1M for Selling 'Rolling Coal' Devices
- Crane Collapse Linked to Company, Operator with History of Safety Violations
- Roller Coaster with Big Crack Has a Second Structural Issue, Inspectors Say
- Family Faces Prison after Recycling Scheme Defrauds Program of $7.6M
In Case You Missed It
- Lawsuit to Hamper Lordstown's Bankruptcy Plan
- Trucking Company Yellow Heads for Bankruptcy
- FAA Approves Automated Electric Crop Duster
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.