The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is brought to you by Sigga Technologies. Register now to watch Jeff Reinke's new interview with Stephen Timms, Sigga CEO, to hear how manufacturers are increasing tool time two hours per day per technician.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Ford CEO’s Road Trip Shows Challenges of EV Travel
- Last Sub-$20K Vehicle Reportedly Dead
- EV Startup Valued Higher Than Ford or GM
- These Cars Will Be Gone After 2023
- Air Force Gives Startup $235M to Build Sleek New Plane
In Case You Missed It
- Digital Clones, Vocaloids Grow in Popularity
- Pipe Manufacturer Accused of Violating Federal Whistleblower Protections
- U.S. Escalates Trade Dispute with Mexico Over Modified Corn
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.