The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is brought to you by Rockwell Automation, which want to help you gain unlimited HMI visualization options.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Elon Musk Says Tesla 'Dug Its Own Grave' with Cybertruck
- UAW Big 3 Update: Some Wonder if UAW President has Reached Too Far & Autoworkers Strike at Stellantis Plant, Shut Down Big Profit Center
- Robots Make Slackers Out of Their Human Colleagues, Report Suggests
- Bottle of 'Most-Sought After Scotch Whisky' to Be Auctioned
- Electric Truck Maker Rivian Says Construction on Georgia Factory Will Proceed in 2024
In Case You Missed It
- Regulators Suspend GM's Recently Approved Robotaxi Service
- U.S. Announces $35B to Strengthen Electric Grid
- Halloween Fans Flames of Raging Candy Corn Debate
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.