The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors of Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
This week's episode is sponsored by Oracle Netsuite. Join David Mantey and Jeff Reinke as they discuss Oracle Netsuite’s latest white paper, The Ultimate Guide to Scenario Planning, to hear about new strategies and steps you can use to de-risk your organization. Watch here.
Every week, we cover the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- Sonoma Brands Wins $21 Million from Machine Builder that Sunk the Smashmallow
- Marines Test Robot Goat with Rocket Launcher
- Baby Products Startup Founded by Actors Files for Bankruptcy
- Michelin to Wind Down Okla. Tire Production, Cut 1,400 Jobs
- UAW Says Strike 'Won Things No One Thought Possible
In Case You Missed It
- Welding Company Scolded for Trying to Pay Settlement in Coins
- Several Hundred-Thousand Clean Energy Jobs Estimated
- Insider Q&A: AI-Enabled Tool Tackles Elusive Screwdriving Automation
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at David, Jeff or Anna [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.