Fear and Job Performance
April 13, 2021
Fear is a basic human emotion that we all experience. Believing your fears can make you aggressive or completely immobilize you. In this episode your learn the:
- Difference between rational and irrational fears
- How fears are triggered from our thoughts
- How a horse helped me overcome fear
- Fear and excitement come from the same place
Follow @jillGriffinOfficial on Instagram daily inspiration.
Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for access to free content and more strategies to refresh and reset your career.
Jill Griffin's Career Accelerator Group Coaching Experience starts soon. Get on the List HERE
The Career Refresh host, Jill Griffin works with individuals, teams, and organizations to create cultures that allow leaders to increase performance while maintaining their well-being. Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for more details on:
- 1:1 Career Strategy and Executive Coaching
- Gallup CliftonStrengths Corporate Workshops to build a strengths-based culture
- Team Dynamics training to increase retention, communication, goal setting, and effective decision-making
Grab an individual Strengths & Strategy Session with Jill Griffin HERE
Follow @jillGriffinOffical on Instagram for daily inspiration.