When you are excluded in the workplace
April 27, 2021
This episode we’ll talk about what to do when you're excluded in the workplace and make some suggestions for managing your mind and the discomfort that ostracism delivers.
- unpack why this usually happens
- discuss tactics for managing your discomfort
- review 6 suggestions for how to move forward
Follow @jillGriffinOfficial on Instagram daily inspiration.
Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for access to free content and more strategies to refresh and reset your career.
Jill Griffin's Career Accelerator Group Coaching Experience starts soon. Get on the List HERE
The Career Refresh host, Jill Griffin works with individuals, teams, and organizations to create cultures that allow leaders to increase performance while maintaining their well-being. Visit JillGriffinCoaching.com for more details on:
- 1:1 Career Strategy and Executive Coaching
- Gallup CliftonStrengths Corporate Workshops to build a strengths-based culture
- Team Dynamics training to increase retention, communication, goal setting, and effective decision-making
Grab an individual Strengths & Strategy Session with Jill Griffin HERE
Follow @jillGriffinOffical on Instagram for daily inspiration.