This episode features the one and only INCREDIBLE human, Vivian Kaye.
Vivian is the Founder + CEO of KinkyCurlyYaki, a business empowerment expert, TV and Podcast personality, Shopify expert and instructor, and all around dope woman.
In this episode, Vivian shares candidly about what it looks like to build a million dollar business from ground zero as a single mama and Black woman.
As a seven figure entrepreneur, who scaled her business without paid ads, Vivian knows a thing or two about what it looks like to build a profitable business.
Some of the things we touch upon in this episode include:
- Why we should ask ourselves “what would Chad do?” ... And have the audacity to do the things what Chad would do
- What it looks like behind the scenes of a 7 figure business
- The highs and lows of running a big business
- Running a 7 figure business as a solo mama during Pandemic lockdowns
- Why you have permission to build whatever sized business YOU desire and why it's ALL possible
- Why it’s important to detach from being defined by the failure and success of your business
- Honest truths about how it’s okay to have days where you feel down
- Why it’s harder to get from zero to 100k than it is from 100k-1 million
- Why success is all about consistency
- How Vivian picks herself up when she finds herself in a slump and why she takes her time on the way up
- Vivian's message about shit being manure
- What mindset is required on the road to your first million
- The importance of giving back and being a possibility model
You can connect with Vivian on her website here: www.viviankaye.com
More from Vivian:
Connect with Robyn on her website here: www.robyngooding.com and Instagram @robyn.gooding