We are all looking to make a difference but all too often, we do not realise the impact we have made.
Brought to you by The Austen Bronte Consultancy, 'The Power of Privilege and Allyship' podcast showcases the positive impact of using privilege to maximise allyship and transform lives.
In this episode, Dr. Funke Abimbola (CEO and Founder of The Austen Bronte Consultancy) and her son, Max Abimbola (a first year Computer Science undergraduate student at Newcastle University) interview Usama Abdur-Rahman (a 4th year medical student at Southampton University and recipient of a 2021 Akindolie Medical Scholarship) .
Please subscribe, rate and share with your friends, family, colleagues and network!
More about The Austen Bronte Consultancy at:
Email us at: PersonalAssistant@FunkeAbimbola.com
Follow us on Twitter:
- The podcast: @AllyshipPodcast
- Funke: @Champ1Diversity
Connect on Instagram:
- The Austen Bronte Consultancy: @theaustenbronteconsultancy
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/funkeabimbola/
- Usama Abdur-Rahman - https://www.linkedin.com/in/usama-abdur-rahman-a1b110167/
- Max Abimbola - https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-abimbola-3a3550190/